free website stats program Honda to end all Motorcycle production in the US | Harley Davidson Forums

Honda to end all Motorcycle production in the US

The link to the full article in your post shows it's been removed...

Here's a link to the a very short superbikeplant.com article about it..

Soup :: Honda To Close US Motorcycle Plant :: 02-27-2008

What's not to believe? There taking the production out of the states. Probably to save jobs in Japan.

Oh well...

Anyway, those that are interested in motorcycle racing, check out the link... Lots of good info about the Buells racing the 2009 AMA season...

Nothing surprises me about foreign products! flood the market til things slow down, then move on to something else!BIG BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY!!!

Nothing surprises me about foreign products! flood the market til things slow down, then move on to something else!BIG BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY!!!

you know there are a lot of people on this forum that are riding aHarley and to them it is a "foreign" product. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't anyone outside the U.S.A. on a Harley riding an "import".

finally Buell is returning to bike racing hmmmm may have to get the US racing channels on my Sat to watch the AMA this year :D

Should be HOT stuff for this year's racing! I'm going to the 200 night race! It will be the first time I've gone to the 200 in 5 years for so.... Gonna do the pit pass and the whole 9 yards!. I can't wait!

This link is to the Buell info for the 2009 season

Soup :: Buell 1125R & Other Massive Twins Legal In Daytona Sport Bike & Supersport :: 11-21-2008

This one is to the Mike Barnes interview.. Rider/Racer for the 2009 Buell team...

Soup :: SuperBikePlanet.com Interview: Mike Barnes :: 12-16-2008

Harley tends to do the same thing....

Last edited by a moderator:
you know there are a lot of people on this forum that are riding aHarley and to them it is a "foreign" product. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't anyone outside the U.S.A. on a Harley riding an "import".

Funny I;m back and forth between Canada and the U.S. so often that I kind of think of it as one country. But you are right I had to IMPORT my Harley.

Smitty if I am going to work in the U.S I need a work visa,but I only go over to buy trailers supporting the economy and bring them home to sell,supporting my economy:D:newsmile018:

Back