free website stats program highway pegs w/o engine guards | Harley Davidson Forums

highway pegs w/o engine guards

tunes

I saw these posted on another board I hoped that someone on this forum has seen them, and might be able to head him in the right direction.

They mount to the bottom side of the floorboards, rather than the engine guard mounted types. These were mounted on a roadglide.
Foot_Board_Highway_Peg_2.jpg

HD "Iron Side" Collection Footpeg, 50935-07 fits all HD male mounting, MSRP $149. The shaft looks like an adapter with HD Male mount, w/ black sleeve.:D

friend has something like them but dont think u can have the crash bars on .not sure he dont have crash bars there just past the floor boards

Interesting, but they look pretty low to the ground (road scrapers). Wonder how much turning clearance they have??

pretty cool,,, I have my pegs mounted in about the same position using HD extensions and pegs coming off of my highway bar,, I usually just rest my heal on the floor board and my foot on the pegs... super comfy for me..:bigsmiley8:

I've been looking at the Go Forward Floorboard Extension Kit by Cycle Vision but think these may be a better option. I find my foot is usually at the forward edge of the running board and, like SoCal Rider, I think having somewhere to put my foot while resting my heel on the board would do the trick.

Back