free website stats program high heat paint | Harley Davidson Forums

high heat paint

Dan o

Instead of wraping my pipes i was thinking of painting my heat shields.I want them black of course to match my other blacked out parts.Does high heat paint only come in flat black?because my sisybar,handlebars ,headlight and other parts are like a satin or semi gloss i app any info

Dan o; you should find HT paint in various shades of black. I had my pipes ceramic coated & the shop had 3-4 choices of black that varied from flat to sem-gloss. Try some of the auto part stores & see what's available.

go to hightempetureenginepaint.com .I have used there paint on lots of things mostly coal stoves and have great looking and lasting results they make just about any color in flat or gloss they even have a clear if you want to build a really nice finish with depth. ive used it on coal stoves and run my stoves at a average of 550 deg 24/7 4 months a year with no problems from there paint.

Try VHT spray paint you should be able to find it at any auto parts store, LOL, we used to bake it on in the oven at least until the Boss meaning my wife busted me LOL

Back