free website stats program High beam, low beam at the same time | Harley Davidson Forums

High beam, low beam at the same time

Jack I have the passing lamps on the RK police and they must not be adjusted correctly or the headlight is not aimed properly , I don't see any benifit from these lights at all, I am also working on adding the engine gaurd fog lights and so far all those are doing is reflecting off the turn signals I have these lights leveled with a level, am thinking I should turn them down some and am looking to see if a visor has been made for them as well they are HD set. Tim

Matt0987 sorry about that I kinda thought after my one post that I might be hijacking your thread, Moderators can my post and the answers to my post be moved to another thread? I have a couple more questions for smitty and Jack but do not want to cloud Matt's question any further with mine. Thanks Tim

Matt0987 sorry about that I kinda thought after my one post that I might be hijacking your thread, Moderators can my post and the answers to my post be moved to another thread? I have a couple more questions for smitty and Jack but do not want to cloud Matt's question any further with mine. Thanks Tim

You have your own thread now.:D

Re: Head Lights / Ditch Lights adjusting

I asked the moderators to move part of these post's from Matt's thread so that I was not hijacking his thread. Thank you Glider. Part of what I am dealing with is the headlight does not have a discernable beam to aim. I have the instructions 25' measure to the center of the headlight, but when the light is on the beam has no center or top or bottom, this is an H4 type reflector. Tim

I asked the moderators to move part of these post's from Matt's thread so that I was not hijacking his thread. Thank you Glider. Part of what I am dealing with is the headlight does not have a discernable beam to aim. I have the instructions 25' measure to the center of the headlight, but when the light is on the beam has no center or top or bottom, this is an H4 type reflector. Tim

Kind of nice having your own thread, have you tried adjusting the spot lights?:s

Jack I was going to, and the head light to, I was going to pull the fuse for the headlight so that all I was dealing with were the spot lights, but after looking again and I have light everywhere I wasn't sure where to begin so I started back here for advice. Tim

Jack I was going to, and the head light to, I was going to pull the fuse for the headlight so that all I was dealing with were the spot lights, but after looking again and I have light everywhere I wasn't sure where to begin so I started back here for advice. Tim

Hopefully others with Glides and passing lamps will chime in and give you some advice:s I know on my 92 and 97 Baggers I adjusted my spots and WOW:s

WOW would be great as it is now all I have is engh . I have light but nothing like what others have spoke of, I have a lot of broken light right at the front of the bike and reflections everywhere and very little side light, I need to pull the head light bulb and see what it actually is. Tim

Back