free website stats program HIFLOFILTRO oil filter | Harley Davidson Forums

HIFLOFILTRO oil filter

gunnut

OK,did I get it rite rthis time?thius oil filter is a goodie for my dyna?correct micron thingy for REDLINE oil??please say yes and mean it Glider,I'm getting tired of being a complete noob .:bigsmiley5:

OK,did I get it rite rthis time?thius oil filter is a goodie for my dyna?correct micron thingy for REDLINE oil??please say yes and mean it Glider,I'm getting tired of being a complete noob .:bigsmiley5:

Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about here:D

The TC engines need a 5 micron rated filter from HD if that helps, all others are imposers :lero

After many surfings,I have finally discovered the hiflo is the equivalent of the HD oil filter #63813-90 as a replacement filter.Its even chrome!!:bigsmiley11:

That number you posted (#63813-90) is for ’91-’98 Dyna models. The 5 micron is for the TC, not the evo. Mention that we are talking evo when you post so I don't steer you wrong.

I'm sorry Glider,guess I'm gonna be stuck with the noob tag a while longer.:bigsmiley11:Was wondering what a TC was ?

For what it's worth I use the HiFlo filters on a couple of my (other brand :D ) race bikes.Good stuff.

This has got me wondering, had a K&N filter put on my 98 dyna, will this allow correct flow?:newsmile091::newsmile091:

Back