free website stats program Hid xenon light for flhx | Harley Davidson Forums

Hid xenon light for flhx

twicecam

Just installed a Xenon 8000W ,Wow! what a difference, I was told it can been seen quite a distance away.Has anyone else had any experience with one of these set ups? :bigsmiley8:

Very interesting kits with lots of choices on bulb temperatures. I notice they are located in China. Was there any problems with shipping or shipping fees, long ship times, or payment etc? Sounds like a Great way to go.. You like the 8000T (blue) over the 6000K (pure white) color? Was there a reason why you did not use a Bi-shifter bulb setup?

Very interesting kits with lots of choices on bulb temperatures. I notice they are located in China. Was there any problems with shipping or shipping fees, long ship times, or payment etc? Sounds like a Great way to go.. You like the 8000T (blue) over the 6000K (pure white) color? Was there a reason why you did not use a Bi-shifter bulb setup?

Mine is a 8000k blue low beam & white high beam, the light kit I have I got from a friend. This is not the place I ordered from it is just showing the kit I received, I did a search and typed in HID XENON & came up with this one as a example & found the exact one I have from this particular site.

That bulb is very popular on this forum, that is the one I just replaced, it doesn't hold a candle to the Xenon setup, no pun intened.

i wasnt impressed with them either i went with different brand that is less wattage but brighter

That bulb is very popular on this forum, that is the one I just replaced, it doesn't hold a candle to the Xenon setup, no pun intened.

Was your observation just a visual or was there a measuring instrument involved?

Back