free website stats program HID Lights | Harley Davidson Forums

HID Lights

Barney Google

I'm new to the forum, so I thought I would share a product that I installed on my 2010 Road Glide. I purchased a HID kit from Hemrick HID this past week. I see now why their slogan is "Bright Light...Save Lives". The lights are awsome! Their shop is located near me, so I contacted them to see about the cost and installation. After hearing the installation process, I decided to purchase the kit and install them myself. The installation was a breeze.

Attachments

• IMGP0068.jpg
    IMGP0068.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 63
Do the HID produce much heat? I tried installing some higher rated bulbs 80/100 and after about two months of riding the glass lenses cracked from the heat.

Do the HID produce much heat? I tried installing some higher rated bulbs 80/100 and after about two months of riding the glass lenses cracked from the heat.

I don't know about the heat. I'll let you know if I have any problems.
What I do know is that Clark Hemrick originally started the business and had to close his business due to cancer. His website is very informative. He is well known in the Harley performance business. A friend of mine originally told me about him. He said that he was talking to some guys at Roush Racing in Charlotte NC, about performance modifications on his Harley and they told him to check out Hemrick Performance.

You can Google Hemrick Performance.

harley davidson drag racing race horsepower nitrous cylinder head porting camshaft twin cam dyno dyn Here is a link to their site, brother Jeff had one of these units installed by the inventor of this product in Rapid city. The bulb is filled with gas, No filament to break, and claims of 100,000 hours of light:s

Jacks right I had the True Hids installed while we we're in Sturgis, WOW, I've never seen a brighter beam, even during the day. No one can use the excuse they didn't see me now!

Back