free website stats program HID Lights question. | Harley Davidson Forums

HID Lights question.

diver4life

Hi everybody. I would like to upgrade the headlight of my Dyna and install a brighter light. I was checking the LED headlight from HD but I can not spend that money now. I'm considering to install an HID light kit but I do not know which to buy. Any recommendation or advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

There's been a few that have had that bulb burn out prematurely but I have used them repeatedly in many bikes and not had a problem. The bulb is guaranteed for a year in any event.

DON'T touch the bulb with your fingers when installing it. The oil in your skin will cause an early death to the bulb.

I was thinking about putting the 80/100 bulbs in my Fat Bob with the dual headlights, it would be like the sun coming from my bike then...But, it may burn peoples retinas...

The Osram bulb glider recommends is probably one of the better/cheapest upgrades I've made to the bike. I'm thinking the total cost (w/shipping) was less than $20 & well worth it...you might even scrap the HID project (not needed)...;)

Back