free website stats program HI my name is Justin I ride a 2002 FLSTF & My wife rides a 883. | Harley Davidson Forums

HI my name is Justin I ride a 2002 FLSTF & My wife rides a 883.

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. Have you done any other performance upgrades to your Fat Boy? What type of riding do you do the most? Solo, two up?

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. Have you done any other performance upgrades to your Fat Boy? What type of riding do you do the most? Solo, two up?
I Have done a few not much. Vance&Hines long shots, Arlen Ness Super Sucker Open air intake.I ride solo but we ride in the High county a lot It gets hot down here in the desert.I'm going to up grade my cam tensioners so i want to upgrade my cams also port the heads & new valve springs and upgrade the breathers. I Was thinking about going with a S&S 570 or 583 cams and adjustable push rods. Sound like a good idea the cost is 2Gs parts and labor.The bike has Thirty nine Thousand miles on it,

Last edited:
Welcome to HDTimeline. You may want to consider adding more fuel as well. The upgrades you've already done and the one's you plan on doing will surely lean it out. Running to lean is a bad thing.:eek:

If you're at all handy around an engine you can knock off quite a bit off that 2G price tag.

Welcome to The Forum
Check out Fix My Hog on You Tube

Welcome aboard. Do your research, once you get that far in, you may as well punch it out and increase the displacement. With any mechanical skills, tools and the service manual. You can bring your $ spent down.

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.
Some times a well thought out plan can create additional and multiple issues. Is 2 grand the limit or is there more reserve to get you where you need to be if issues come up?

Back