free website stats program Hi from Tennessee | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi from Tennessee

Ace84

Hi everyone my name is Ace and I just bought my first Harley yesterday, a 2000 Road King, and fell in love with it. Browsed around here and already found some great information. Up until this I've only been on gun forums, but it looks like I've got a new hobby now! Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone my name is Ace and I just bought my first Harley yesterday, a 2000 Road King, and fell in love with it. Browsed around here and already found some great information. Up until this I've only been on gun forums, but it looks like I've got a new hobby now! Thanks for having me.

Hiya Ace84,

1st CONGRATS on the new scoot!
2nd WELCOME to the forum
3rd have fun and ride safe!!

We have everything from tech tips to guns here so there is no need to go anywhere else!!

Welcome!!!! Glad to see that you have joined. You have joined the "BEST" site on the internet for Harley Davidson information and Brother/Sisterhood. If you have a question dealing with your bike, go to the appropriate category and fire the question. You have tons of experience in here. Whatever the question may be, just ask. So glad to have you!!!! A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!:wbs

Welcome!!!! Glad to see that you have joined. You have joined the "BEST" site on the internet for Harley Davidson information and Brother/Sisterhood. If you have a question dealing with your bike, go to the appropriate category and fire the question. You have tons of experience in here. Whatever the question may be, just ask. So glad to have you!!!! A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!:wbs

Thanks Bill! Got a ton of family from Kentucky. Love it up there.

Back