free website stats program Hi from Mich | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi from Mich

Hicup

Signed up a few weeks back, not new to riding or bikes in general.

Mini biked when I was growing up, rode a 175 AMF for a summer in my teens, on a 350 Sprint for a couple years, bounced around on an old 59 Pan for a summer, toss in a Suz, Yam, and Honda of various sizes over the years.

Currently putting together my 10 year collection of dust covered boxes into a modified 95 RK frame. These parts have out lasted two relationships and a 2nd marriage, figure it's time I made them work for a spot in the garage.

Parts are a collection of 88 TC with the Gen one S&S Evo mount cases, Heads done by Arn at Attwood several years ago, just picked up the late model Hyd cam plate and parts, 26N cams, and Drag Specialties Oil pump.

Ignition is S.E. 32721-01 dated AFTER the recall, but I see there are more options now a day. It was new when I bought it, go figure. I've been trying to catch up with the Twinkie changes but not gonna dump it all and start over.

Forks are inverted, shortened and valved from a 450 Yam and I made my own Triples.

It's still evolving in the shop, and I will definitely will have some collected stuff left over that will go to new hoarders.

I do mechanical design and fabrication by trade, ran an airport with a small shop rebuilding classic aircraft for about 10 years, and I've worked on race cars Short track and drag) and trucks (Pro 4).

I guess that's about it,

Cheers

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back