free website stats program Hi flow vs Stage1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi flow vs Stage1

rusntx

Hi all, have a 2014 RK with slip ons wondering if worthwhile to add stage1 as these have hi flow air cleaners. Planning on an Arlen Ness Stage 1 possibly and will install FL-ViEDS-10 also to get temp drop on engine and exhaust. Thanks for the advice

Getting it to breath better is always a good thing. You may want to consider adding a fueler as well, adding more air will lean it out even more then it already is.

dbmg- great read, really calls into question my proposed plan. Seems like a better option is available for sure. More costly but the better way to go! Thanks again.

I have recently started looking at them too since as you said the cat is bad news. Will putting new headers, stage 1 and a fueler hurt my warranty? Thx

I have recently started looking at them too since as you said the cat is bad news. Will putting new headers, stage 1 and a fueler hurt my warranty? Thx

Only if the dealer says so. And can use this to get out of repairing bike....:nosad

I had my header pipe and breather and screaming eagle tuner installed then had it dynoed before I took my new bike home and it is all under warranty no worries here

I had my header pipe and breather and screaming eagle tuner installed then had it dynoed before I took my new bike home and it is all under warranty no worries here

You make a interesting point Hillbilly81. I wonder what their position would be if you bought the new bike from dealer, and installed the updates your self and had bike dynoed at a speed shop.????

Back