free website stats program Hey all... just bought an '09 1125 cr! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey all... just bought an '09 1125 cr!

Baggh

Hey... it's been awhile since I've visited and wanted to share the news that I just picked up an '09 1125 CR this past saturday! OMG I love this thing! I kept my '08 XB12S for many reasons... 1 being since I just bought the thing the dealer only wanted to give me 5k on trade in... 'bout 8 months ago I paid full price so I would have taken a massive hit. So I just decided to buy the 1125 and keep them both.

now i have a garage full of Buellys :)

nice... I thought you had an XB and were thinking about an 1125 Hobbit...? I might have a couple bikes BUT I'm going to be living off of toaster shakings to pay for them :)

Baggh, good hearing from you and nice to hear you are enlarging your stable...looking to see more of your CR and keep us up to date on your latest excapades to the dealer...bet you forgot that you had to go straight to parts and not let the pretty gals distract you on the sales floor!:newsmile040:

hah... thanks newhdfan. Welp... kind of an interesting avenue of approach for getting the CR. I went in to my local HD dealer to have my 10K service done on my '08 XB12S (which I have owned now for about 8 months... heh... it had 6 miles on it when I bought it from HD :). I noticed their '08 1125 R was marked down to $8,995... so I started wheelin and dealin. This dealer couldn't seal the deal... So I stepped outside and googled the # for another dealer across town... I told them wha twas going on at the dealer I was at... the sales manager told me to come on in... if I did I would be leaving on an '09 for $9,995. After my service was complete I hopped on the XB... the rest is history. This other dealer got creative... thought of an avenue of approach the other dealer didn't think of and BAM... I was on my way home with the CR. This dealer hauled my XB home for me... and i live about an hour from this dealer.

I got a call from the salesman from the original dealer... I didn't pick up... he left a message talking about "Hey Gene... I heard you were at another dealer... if you come back we can get you a better deal." too late.

Soooo... when I traded in my Sportster on the XB I orginally went to the dealer for an oil filter... heh. Left on the XB. This time I went in only to get the service... left on the CR. Maybe I need to stay away from the dealers... I have a sickness :)... and its fun :)

Back