free website stats program He's coming back! | Harley Davidson Forums

He's coming back!

Reality shows are a kin to cable news IMO not worth watching

I guess some people just never get tired of watching a train wreck. Do they really think he will do anything differently. Some folks never learn!!
It will probably be the same old stuff, same bikes over again, just change tank, fenders, seat and bars. New people will have to deal with the nonsense. Paul Sr. needs to move into the future with Custom Baggers.

Just when you thought it was over it isn't. Guess who wants to return to TV but disrupt CMT? Paul Sr. is at it again.
Pilgrim Studios - The largest reality television production company in Los Angeles, CA
I even stooped low enough and applied for the chance.

I would have enjoyed seeing a build from you, I'm certain you would stand a fair chance against the others.

Looked on your profile, didn't see any picture albums posted. C'mon, you gotta share!

Cheers!
Ferrous

I have mostly Wing trikes.
I am resurrecting a Sportster at work that is being painted Candy Apple Red.
The handlebars were bent and some parts broken and they've all been replaced. The turn signals were on the triple trees and I relocated them to the handlebars, had to redo some wiring.
Monday off comes the carb for a good cleaning.
I can import some images over for you and the other members.

The bike in this photo was an electrical mess, the PO managed to mangle the wiring harness and trying to retrofit a Road-glide fairing to a 1994 Tour-glide, it was a mess of chopped up wires. It was easier to convert the bike to a single headlight, add turn signals and create a sub-harness to run the lights.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 31
The fun of resurrecting a Sportster that someone failed at. Someone had a lot of $$$ tied up in chrome. When completed I'll use the finished bike towards my IMBBA Bike Builder I certification.

Attachments

• IMAG0006.JPG
    IMAG0006.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 26
It has been a dream of mine to have a trike since I was 6 years old. I had my older brother's comics of Big Daddy Roth and his fire blowing V-8 trikes

Back