free website stats program Herko? | Harley Davidson Forums

Herko?

Bodeen

Staff member
Contributor
Anyone know what happened to John Wadsworth? I see his web site is showing "not excepting appointments" and I saw where somebody else said that he wasn't putting together the tensioner replacement kits anymore. Hope all is well with him........

Home

For whats its worth I found this on another site.

Posted Dec 31 2011 by DAWG @ hdforums.com
John is still alive and well, but apparently his business is on hold to include his ebay shop and his regular shop

For whats its worth I found this on another site.

Posted Dec 31 2011 by DAWG @ hdforums.com
John is still alive and well, but apparently his business is on hold to include his ebay shop and his regular shop

That's good news. Thanks

Last time I talked with John was mid June, he said then that he was having trouble getting parts together for his kits because Harley was being a jerk with the dealers not being able to discount the parts. I have never met the man but someday I will go for a ride, he lives not to far from a buddy that |I have in Shepherdsville Ky.
Ken

I figured the MOCO parts pricing change would put the pinch on him, But I thought he had a thriving tuning business too. Oh well, hopefully he's good.

I e-mailed and talked to him in the last 2 weeks and he's doing fine. Said Harley's new rules about dealers selling to third party was hurting him. He's decided to semi retire but will still sell some of the smaller items like the quick fuel fittings I got from him. I found him to be a great guy to talk to and deal with.

Great to hear Herko is OK. I also found him to be a great person to deal with and a wealth of knowledge during my cam tensioner upgrade project. He was very willing to share his expertise. Hopefully the parts issues will be resolved and we can again use him to purchase kits.

Back