free website stats program Heritage Faring by Reckless - Love It! | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Faring by Reckless - Love It!

USAPL09

Hey all... I just installed a new faring on my 09' Heritage... it gives the bike a whole new look and feel. Radio is Bluetooth capable... so if i want to listen through my phone it's real simple. It came with the 4 speakers and chrome trim (upgrade)... I added a little pin stripe on the gloss black gel coat and I was good to go. It took about 1/2 hour to wire up (simple) and mounts easily into the existing windshield brackets.
Bike1.JPG

bike 2.JPG

bike 3.JPGs.

Wow, that's awesome. I might have kept my Heritage if I had known those were available. Don't know if it would fit on a 2000 though. My new stereo on the 2013 Ultra Limited isn't even bluetooth capable. I have to plug my phone in to listen to the music on it and I can't change songs with the controls on the handlebars. I have to take the phone out and manually change songs on the phone, which isn't always easy when you're passing an 18 wheeler doing 95 mph :D

A friend of mine bought one of these in Panama City during Thunder on the Beach. Looks well made and he loves it. They installed it complete, ready to ride for $800/ Thats a great deal in my opinion.

Back