free website stats program here I go again..help | Harley Davidson Forums

here I go again..help

walleye

Contributor
I have an 09 Ultra. Currently have the Jack Pot Slip on Pipes. They perform great. Problem is, I want something that looks a little better and may have a bit more rumble. I am not looking for way loud, but a little more bite. My biggest want is a little more in diameter as well. Anybody have pipes they REALLY like? There was not a lot on the market for 09 models when I bought back in October. Any advice or pictures will be great.:D

Prob alot of other posts out there that might help you find some info.

But, just curious, did you get the "classic" or "dyno-tuned" Jackpots? The dyno tuned ones I saw held up and increased the low end tourqe, based on their dyno sheets and similar OEM type baffle approach (left side more of a sound chamber than free flowing). I'm affraid to use other symetrical muffler designs from other slip-ons as I'm worried about loss of low end (where I do most of my driving).

Ride safe and have fun!

I have the DYNO tuned pipes. Absolutely no complaints about performace. In fact they are impressive. I just wish they were a little larger in diameter and maybe a little more bark. They are very good performers.

I have the DYNO tuned pipes. Absolutely no complaints about performace. In fact they are impressive. I just wish they were a little larger in diameter and maybe a little more bark. They are very good performers.

Who did your DYNO tuning of your pipes...can you do an "upgrade" at a discount if you take them back to OEM supplier/installer. Usually they would be happy to "upgrade" you and not set you back too much...depending on how many miles or estimated hours of run time you have on them...:newsmile093: BTW did you get your stock pipes and mufflers back...just in case?

The pipes came from Fuel Moto already dyno tuned. I have my stock pipes, I will never give them up....just in case! The Jack Pot pipes perform very good. I just want a little more. I need to hear the V&H Monsters. I see the performance is good from all reviews. I love the look as well. Just sounds like they are a little quiet for my liking... :cry

So what are on the ends of your Jack Pot pipes...does Fuel Moto offer an alternate baffle/muffler (one that is perhaps a little shorter with slightly less restriction or can you remove any glass packing (if it uses them)?

Back