free website stats program Help | Harley Davidson Forums

Help

07fatboy

I have an 07 fatboy. Considering replacing the floorboards with Battistini forward controls. I am 6'2" so I'd like to get the 2" or 3" extended, but someone said that the extended controls may interfere with the front fender. Is that true, even for the 2"?

Has anyone used the Battistini controls? Are there any problems I should be aware of?

thanks!

Don't know how much truth there is in them interfering with the front fender or they wouldn't be selling them.

Check with HD and see if they list them , that should answer the question.

Ive got the extended forward controls on my softail custom without problem but as the forks wheel and fender are different on the fatboy then dont know for sure if there would be a clearance issue or not

Brian

I have an 07 fatboy. Considering replacing the floorboards with Battistini forward controls. I am 6'2" so I'd like to get the 2" or 3" extended, but someone said that the extended controls may interfere with the front fender. Is that true, even for the 2"?

Has anyone used the Battistini controls? Are there any problems I should be aware of?

thanks!

My brother is about 6'4'' and fitted forward controls to his 08 Fatboy.No issues or problems.He however,fitted H-D parts.
If you want ,i can get you the details of the stuff he fitted to his ride.

My brother is about 6'4'' and fitted forward controls to his 08 Fatboy.No issues or problems.He however,fitted H-D parts.
If you want ,i can get you the details of the stuff he fitted to his ride.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. It looks like standard forward controls will fit, but extended will likely interfer with the front fender so standard it it.

Back