free website stats program help with ultra boom bagger setup | Harley Davidson Forums

help with ultra boom bagger setup

looz98

bought this setup on sale wanting to do my own install....i received instructions for the install of front and rear speakers,but nothing for the amp ...i know i've read on here some have done it with help from here ...my question/s are the wiring for the amp i pretty well understand with the wiring harness....but there's another pack of bolts, washers, etc and another black wire ??..does the amp have to be grounded ? if so where and how to ground it ? any and all help will be appreciated. and if any pictures are out there that would be helpful too
thanks
looz

If you go to Harley Davidson website, select parts and accessories, & find the Boom setup, they often have an installation PDF that you can download. It's usually right above the price. I just tried to go there, but got "site temp. unavailable" error.

been there done that ... no pdf instructions anywhere ...i saw some postings on here about installs, was hoping to get some pointers from those who have installed

sure looks like some info i need ! thanks so much!
i'll be tackling this after i get back from taking an 8 day trip around lake michigan.
once again thanks :)
looz

well...after reading the instructions and having some time b4 i leave ....
i started to install this outfit yesterday and finished up today...how sweet it is !!
thanks again for the'find'
looz

Back