free website stats program Help with fitting Zodiac primary offset kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with fitting Zodiac primary offset kit

stuwindsurf

Hi all,

I am about to fit a Zodiac 1" primary offset kit to my 2008 Fatboy. I have a service manual and have been reading through. There seems to be a lot of HD special tools needed to remove the main shaft etc.

Has any one fitted one of these kits themselves and did they fabricate their own tools?

Thanks in advance for any help with this! :eek:)

Stu

ps. sorry if this post is in the wrong catergory, I don't know my way around the forum yet!

Hi all,

I am about to fit a Zodiac 1" primary offset kit to my 2008 Fatboy. I have a service manual and have been reading through. There seems to be a lot of HD special tools needed to remove the main shaft etc.

Has any one fitted one of these kits themselves and did they fabricate their own tools?

Stu

ps. sorry if this post is in the wrong catergory, I don't know my way around the forum yet!

I moved it for you - hope you don't mind.

Hi all,

Stu

Zodiac Performance Products for Harley-Davidson - Tech. Info - Instructions Welcome to the forum, hope this helps:s

Thank you!

Thank you for the link, I have looked at that and unfortunately Zodiac do not give specific fitting instructions.

What I need help with is the removal and fitting of the main gear shaft in the gear box, it requires special tools which I believe some people have made themselves??

Thanks anyway! :eek:)
Stu

Last edited by a moderator:
Back