free website stats program Help With Exhaust and Stuff | Harley Davidson Forums

Help With Exhaust and Stuff

MIHDrider

Hello All

Well, I think the time has finally come to put on some new slip ons and other stuff to my bike. I have been told that the best bang for the buck in order to get some more performance is Stage 1 with new mufflers and a power commander.

So i am asking you all what yoou think of that scenario and what slip ons you like or have recommendations for. I had V&H on my road king and liked them so that is what I am leaning towards.

Any input and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and thoughts. :bigsmiley11:

Look through the forum and see what everyone has posted. This could take hours. Glider and Hobbit are full of ideas.( and good guys too) I just put the V&H monster ovals with dresser duals on my 2008 UC and absolutly love them. I also have the Stage 1 download and the high flow intake. My next step is to add the fuel pak form V&H . I am not to happy with the idea of diconnecting my o2 sensors with some fuel management systems. But with the fuelpak you leave everything alone.Good luck with your decision.

Hey Hobbit...I am a little confused about THE MAP from V&H. If you go to there web site, you can enter the info about your bike, and the map is given to you for entry into the fuelpak. That's seems pretty simple to me.

Hello All

Well, I think the time has finally come to put on some new slip ons and other stuff to my bike. I have been told that the best bang for the buck in order to get some more performance is Stage 1 with new mufflers and a power commander.

So i am asking you all what yoou think of that scenario and what slip ons you like or have recommendations for. I had V&H on my road king and liked them so that is what I am leaning towards.

Any input and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and thoughts. :bigsmiley11:

Not that VH are bad but do yourself a favor and try to listen to a set of Rineharts. They sound great. IMO

Look through the forum and see what everyone has posted. This could take hours. Glider and Hobbit are full of ideas.( and good guys too) I just put the V&H monster ovals with dresser duals on my 2008 UC and absolutly love them. I also have the Stage 1 download and the high flow intake. My next step is to add the fuel pak form V&H . I am not to happy with the idea of diconnecting my o2 sensors with some fuel management systems. But with the fuelpak you leave everything alone.Good luck with your decision.
Fireguy,
I put the Vance and Hines fuelpak that I bought new on my 2008 Ultra for a month. It works great as it adds and takes away fuel and it requires nothing to be disconnected. You just plug it in between computer harness and computer, however, I didn't like my stage one setup and the exhaust was too loud for me. ( Python slip on's) so, I removed the stuff I added and put the bike back to stock with the exception of some Xied's. I can give you a good deal on this fuelpak.....

Thank you Vib for the info. I am ordering mine today and will update the installation on the forum. And I need to video my pipes and post them.

Back