free website stats program Help With College Scholarship | Harley Davidson Forums

Help With College Scholarship

Gas Gauge

If it's not too much to ask, since you are on the computer anyway, perhaps you can cast a vote to help my daughter qualify for a scholarship.

It's $5000 from "Great American Cookies", and is quite simple. Just click on the link: http://www.greatamericancookies.com/, then click on the green link that says "Win $5000", the applicants are listed in order of submission from "most recent" so you will need to scroll down to 4/22/2010 (listed in the upper left corner of the submission), locate "Jessica - Sugar Land, TX" (located in the bottom right corner of the submission), then click on the link "I Like It!" (located in the bottom left corner). That's It!

There is no obligation, nothing to fill out, nothing to sign up for, you won't get spammed or contacted. You are just helping her qualify for the next round. The top 25 make it to a judging by the company. Thank you in advance for all those who see this and are willing to help out.

O.K., now get out there and ride!

Last edited:
245 - I like your daughters letter... it sounds like she has great family values and I like the fact that she wants to help children and make a difference. I'm sure you are very proud. Good Luck Jessica!:)

Back