free website stats program Help with codes 2013 Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Billy Ray

EC49D00F-93C4-43A8-BD44-1F7C79E167D8.jpeg So I pulled codes today cause the check engine light came on out of no where and I got a list of them. Omg I’m starting to panic. I found out what all the codes are and it seems to me and I’m no expert, but maybe what ever controls all this is either shorting or going bad. I’m hoping someone can help me out here. The bike runs its my everyday driver and it will catch a miss every now and then but doesn’t really affect running. My tunes ear is the only that can hear it, my buddy’s think I’m trying to make it sound like it’s running bad but to them they think not and I say yeah it does now and then. I attached my notes from the codes and I hope you can read that scribble. Any suggestions would be awesome.

A simple thing to try, disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, see if any of the codes clear. I'm sure some one else will chime in who has more knowledge about clearing the codes.

1. If there are any codes, you will be able to go through them one at a time by pressing the button. Once you have them recorded, they can be cleared by holding the button for more than 5 seconds. Once “clear” is on the screen, press the button once more.
  2. To exit the Diagnostic Mode, turn the ignition switch off.

While you have the battery disconnect unplug the ECM to inspect each pine for corrosion. These are weather protected connectors but I have seen it before.
The order the codes are set is how to proceed and loss of serial data is first .
Check and clean all grounds test all fuses get a schematic for the bike to ensure power and grounds for the ECM are good.
After this confirm that all codes are cleared than of any return test as needed

While you have the battery disconnect unplug the ECM to inspect each pine for corrosion. These are weather protected connectors but I have seen it before.
The order the codes are set is how to proceed and loss of serial data is first .
Check and clean all grounds test all fuses get a schematic for the bike to ensure power and grounds for the ECM are good.
After this confirm that all codes are cleared than of any return test as needed
Joel thanks for the tip, I’m going to go check it out now. I’ll post an update in a few.

Joel thanks for the tip, I’m going to go check it out now. I’ll post an update in a few.
Ok so I got my communication problem fixed and so the only codes showing are P0134 front 02 Sensor inactive, P0154 rear 02 inactive, P1353 front cylinder no combustion, P0031 heater in O2 Sensor.

The power commander lll bypasses O2 sensors.I would talk to Dynojet about Your codes.You may need to reset Your tuner.

The power commander lll bypasses O2 sensors.I would talk to Dynojet about Your codes.You may need to reset Your tuner.
Harttoo,,,
Thanks for that info,,, I will contact them today about that and see what’s up. My bike is very hard to start in the mornings if it’s cold and is how I ended up finding the codes. Thanks again, I’ll update when I figure out fix for next person with problems

Back