free website stats program Help!!! We have to rewire from scratch | Harley Davidson Forums

Help!!! We have to rewire from scratch

Hello all , we have a 67 flh electra glide that needs total rewiring from scratch i have a clymer manual but cant make much sense of it also found one online cant even read it sooooo heres the question looking at my terminal block it looks nothing like in the books so i need help figuring it all out here is a pic of the block. oh by the way sorry for double posting my intro. can anyone help me?

Attachments

• ourride 013resized.jpg
    ourride 013resized.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ourride 032.jpg
    ourride 032.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 30
Thanks tank but this is the same one i have and i cant read it at all plus the one in clymer doesnt make much sense either. I was wondering if anyone has the same terminal block as i have and how theres is set up.

oh by the way the link said i had to post at least 150 or more post download those files thanks so much anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
That does not look org. Its been a long time since I had mine apart & its gone now. make your own type block..

thanks for everything so far, I have a new wiring harness that came with the boxes and buckets of parts the terminal block pictured is the same thats in the head light assembly so its bound to be close to original but i have no clue. as for making my own do you have a pic or diagram of how i can do this?Also where can i find a factory manual that doesnt cost a fortune? lol factory/ cheap yeah right!!

I have the factory manual but i don't know how to copy the pages & insert in the post I can copy the pages & send to you in mail.. what i ment the junction Box looks ganeric..

Thanks for posting this link!!! Reminds me of some of the wiring diagrams that were in Easyriders mags back in the 70's :)... Good stuff!!!

Good reading and good catch T bones I see you have an EYE for the old ways ME TOO:s

Thanks for posting this link!!! Reminds me of some of the wiring diagrams that were in Easyriders mags back in the 70's :)... Good stuff!!!

I see you have an Eye for the old days ME TOO good catch T bones:s

hey that will work feel free to email anytime. i also found out that the same block in the head light is attached using wire ties so i quess your right about generic but if it work im fine with that part i much appreciate your help. thanks

love the ole skool ways plus i THINK!!!! i can fix this one hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to add link but forum site is acting very slow tonight for me.

On e-bay type the words below and it has your HD service manual on CD for $9.99 + shipping.

Harley Davidson ELECTRA GLIDE Service Manual 1967 1968

Good luck with the project.

Back