free website stats program HELP! V&H dual install | Harley Davidson Forums

HELP! V&H dual install

tunes

Need help with install of true duals, got them 2nd hand, no instructions...
Can't figure out how the left side fits? It appears the factory bracket is in the way. I can't get it around the bracket so I'm guessing it needs to be removed first? Does anyone remember or have instructions in a pdf, cant find any at V&H site.
I may be missing a bracket they supply with this exhaust, if I remove the factory bracket the only support would be at head and the rear two bolts can this be right?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Need help with install of true duals, got them 2nd hand, no instructions...
Can't figure out how the left side fits? It appears the factory bracket is in the way. I can't get it around the bracket so I'm guessing it needs to be removed first? Does anyone remember or have instructions in a pdf, cant find any at V&H site.
I may be missing a bracket they supply with this exhaust, if I remove the factory bracket the only support would be at head and the rear two bolts can this be right?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dunno about V&H but that's the way Samson's are. 2 Bolts at the head and 2 at the bracket where the muffler bolts on.

OH WOW thank you guys, glider really appreciate that, i looked on that site for an hour. You guys are life savers!

I have the 16737 but the same thing with sensors. Looks like I didnt get the mounting bracket with it :( Will have to try contacting V&H and see if I can get one. thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back