free website stats program Help--Ultra Classic Exhaust Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Help--Ultra Classic Exhaust Question

DarinDan

My father has a 2007 Ultra Classic. His year model should have a 96cc motor but he has a badge that states 103cc and performs better than a 96cc. He just bought the bike from a dealership so we do not have a full history. His question is when looking at a new exhaust system is the head pipe dimensions the same across both the 96cc and the 103cc? He is currently looking at a set of vance and hines true duals. Will this set up work for his motorcycle. Any other suggestions on exhaust systems? I have bragged about this website to him about finding important information. As always thanks for your help.

Yep. No problems. Just make sure you change the exhaust gaskets and torque everything back as per the manual.

My father has a 2007 Ultra Classic. His year model should have a 96cc motor but he has a badge that states 103cc and performs better than a 96cc. He just bought the bike from a dealership so we do not have a full history. His question is when looking at a new exhaust system is the head pipe dimensions the same across both the 96cc and the 103cc? He is currently looking at a set of vance and hines true duals. Will this set up work for his motorcycle. Any other suggestions on exhaust systems? I have bragged about this website to him about finding important information. As always thanks for your help.

Yep. No problems. Just make sure you change the exhaust gaskets and torque everything back as per the manual.

10 ft lbs of torque with some anti sieze and new nuts with lock washers should do it, re check for proper torque on a regular basis:s

Back