free website stats program Help to order parts please!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Help to order parts please!!

Hi guys
I recently bought a 2008 Harley Nightster and imported it from the US to Barbados.
I am now trying to upgrade my brakes and want to buy parts for the bike. Unfortunately we do not have a Distributor in Barbados so my only source to buy from is the US, which I expected....
However, I did not expect that I cannot order any parts from the US due to HD policies....
I am kind of screwed now. :newsmile077: After calling HD customer service directly and looking for a solution I was told that there is no exception to this policy and that my only option would be to buy through someone in the US and get it shipped....
Unfortunately I don't have any relatives or close friends in the US.

Does anyone have similar problems and what can you do about it?

Any help is welcome

Thanks in advance

Maybe trying to post the parts you can't find in the 'parts wanted' section of the marketplace thread of this forum & work it out that way w/ any potential sellers.

Have you tried to open an account with 'Aramex'? Here in the middle east you get an account with them and they give you an address based out of New York. Your stuff gets shipped there and then they shipped it to you. It cost me a bit more for shipping, unless you get something that has free USA shipping, but I get things faster then normal mail. Again I don't know if they are there where you are but they are world wide.........good luck!

Have you tried to open an account with 'Aramex'? Here in the middle east you get an account with them and they give you an address based out of New York. Your stuff gets shipped there and then they shipped it to you. It cost me a bit more for shipping, unless you get something that has free USA shipping, but I get things faster then normal mail. Again I don't know if they are there where you are but they are world wide.........good luck!
Thanks for this info... I will look into this option, sounds like it could work...

Back