free website stats program Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally

doc_63

It's time to start thinking about our favorite rides and rally's of the year. Here is one of ours. You will not find better riding country and Baker City opens their town and treats us like gold. I would highly recommend this trip.

Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally

Thanks for the post. I'm signing up, can't wait! I rode Cycle Oregon there a couple of years ago and it was beautiful. 500 miles on my bicycle in that area was a memory I'll never forget. Hope to see you there.

Went last year. Had fun. You are right, the riding is the best. Probably won't go this year because we are rolling through John Day on our way home from Montana, SD, and Wyoming in July.
Do you go to Bronze Bike? I have heard that is fun too. Might have to try for that one this year. Haven't been there yet.

What is the rally like?
The riding we can handle, I know it's nice up there.
Nightlife... WILD party? Mild partying? NO drinking?
Where do you stay? Motel? Camping?
We're from Nevada, thinking of trying this one.
THANKS

What is the rally like?
The riding we can handle, I know it's nice up there.
Nightlife... WILD party? Mild partying? NO drinking?
Where do you stay? Motel? Camping?
We're from Nevada, thinking of trying this one.
THANKS

It's in a small town with a small town attitude. The locals are great and some open up their homes for bikers to stay.

There are plenty of bars on Main St to party at. Not too wild but I'm sure if you look hard enough late Friday and Saturday night you could find some interesting things going on. No drinking outside of the bars though. There is also a large beer garden that we have never been to (although I love my beer).

We stay at the Bridge Street Inn located right at the end of Main St. Its a small older motel but suits us fine (we're rednecks anyway). If you will continue to call and check with the owner, Toi...she is awesome and will probably eventually get you a room. But you have to call weekly at least. They always get cancellations.

Here's her number: 800-932-9220

Good luck and ride safe.

Back