free website stats program Hello | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello

Tod Jensen

Hello quick question. I changed my stator and voltage regulator and now the engine light and battery light come on. Throwing codes P0131 and 151 which are 02 sensor/lean engine. P0562 low voltage battery/ECM. And P1353 front cylinder no combustion. Where do I start looking to solve the problem? Thank you

Welcome to the forum, from Ohio. Is the battery charging? Is the battery good? Check with a volt meter while off...should be 12.6 or so...and when running should be around 13.6 to 14.6 with some throttle. Also re check all your connections on your recent repairs.

Welcome to the forum, from Ohio. Is the battery charging? Is the battery good? Check with a volt meter while off...should be 12.6 or so...and when running should be around 13.6 to 14.6 with some throttle. Also re check all your connections on your recent repairs.

Thank you for replying. I checked the battery last fall and it was good. I unhooked the battery last fall and put a trickle charged it before i started it the winter.. I checked the connections again and as far as I can tell there all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back