free website stats program Hello | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello

Mongo1958

Hello.
Picked up my 09 Ulta a few weeks ago:D. I've been lurking and reading for a while. Lot's of good info here.

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

I have put the self-help and sticky threads to good use. Found tool, oil and maintenance treads. Lot's of great info here for my 09 Ultra.

Thanks guys

Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions to be answered as well as just general concerns in regards to the Harley! The moderators and members are the greatest bunch of people! Enjoy your stay and you will become more informed of the Harley and help many others!!! A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!! Be safe on the roads!:ws

Hey Tank,
Is it OK to take about buying some of your oil? After reading the rules I'm not sure. you have good prices for the 20/50 and 10/40. How much for shipping one US gal to 30263?
Thanks

Back