free website stats program Hello y'all. Just getting back out here. Was a member several year ago. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello y'all. Just getting back out here. Was a member several year ago.

Herman Pflug

always enjoyed the forum and the help that you gave me, just got a little busy. Getting ready to have my hips replaced again, this will be #4 and #5 replacement. Long story short, rebuilt a Shovel years ago for a friend. Started soon as you hit the button. He asked will it kick start? I said I don't know why not proceeded to Kick it. Brought it up top and she caught, came down on it. (EDIT) thing went straight true and inverted my knee. Started to pull my foot of and she fired. Crunched the top of my femur bone, cracked my pelvis and ripped out my secular tendon that holes your pelvis to your spine. 2 hip surgeries late, then another one and now two more. Laying on the ground and he says, (EDIT) that's what it always does to me. Turns out the plate on the starter gear was bent and it would not hold. That's the short of it. Anyway I have a Harley, Indian and a Yamaha. Been riding my hole live as did my folks. Look forward in join the forum again. Here is a picture of my folks.
Thanks

Attachments

• MOM AND DAD BIKE - Copy.jpg
    13.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Back