free website stats program Hello from Wichita, KS! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Wichita, KS!

fammdw

Hello all! I just bought me my first HD after a long line of metrics since the mid-80's. Traded my 2012 Kawasaki Voyager (that I had put 9700 miles on in 10 months) for a 2013 110th Anniversary Electra Glide Ultra Limited. The first time I saw the bronze and black FLHTK, I knew I was in trouble.

I took a trip through New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado a couple months ago with a couple of friends that ride Harley's. We stopped at several HD dealerships along the way and every time I saw the 110th Ann. Model, I had to go sit and drool over it.

I was working in Kansas City last Wednesday and stopped in Rawhide HD in Olathe, KS (just to get a poker chip for a friend). What was sitting on the showroom floor, but the 110th EG. It was the last day of the month and the dealer was 6 bikes away from hitting their goal of 200 units for July. They were motivated to sell and discounted the EG $1200 off retail and gave me within $400 of what I paid for my Voyager 10 months earlier. All this sight unseen on the Kawasaki as I didn't have it in KC with me.

At any rate... With only 400 miles on my new FLHTK, I love it already! Looking forward to learning from all of the veteran HD owners on this forum. Here's a few pics of my new ride...

bike5_zpsa6535c7c.jpg

bike2_zps36c51dd2.jpg

bike3_zps589bfac2.jpg

bike4_zpsbe522bee.jpg

bike1_zps4c4c3f98.jpg

bike6_zpsc11baff7.jpg

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. Great looking ride!! Great pixs too!

Welcome to the forum. What a lovely bike! I bet your pillion will feel right at home in the back seat with that cool back rest, looks very comfortable.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back