free website stats program Hello from Western NY. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Western NY.

Bolivar Bill

Excellent site- I was searching for tire reviews and found this site. Lots of great information here. I've been riding since I was 12, started on a friends Honda mini trail. Went through quite a few foreign bikes till I bought a 67 Sportster in 1983. Went through a few Harley's and now have a 2004 Deuce that I bought new and a 2003 Road King that I just got in July.

Welcome to HDTimeline Bill. As you stated...LOTS of great info here, and the people are even better! Stay and enjoy your time here....from another Western New Yorker!

BRIAN

Welcome aboard Yank,(no offense just sounded good).
You'll find alot of good people here happy to help with any questions you might have.

Enjoy the ride. :bigsmiley23:

Welcome aboard Yank,(no offense just sounded good).
You'll find alot of good people here happy to help with any questions you might have.

Enjoy the ride. :s

Who you callin' Yank!? (LOL) :s
I actually grew up in Phoenix, near the intersection of I-17 and Dunlop ave. back when it was the north end of the city. We walked through farm land to get to the school at the corner of 19th and Butler. Butler Dr. was just a dirt path between two fields of carrots and onions. The family moved to NY when I was in high school.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back