free website stats program Hello from Virginia | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Virginia

GONEBROK

Hey yall, this is my first time on an open forum and I hope to learn a thing or two from you and pass along what I know. I am active duty Navy and have been for the past twenty years and recently took a job at a shore command.

Married, 2 kids, 2 bikes and like to do anything outside. I am very mechanically inclined I am not opposed to turning wrenches. especially on my bikes. I ride at every opportunity and now have a considerable amount more time at my new job. My 2010 UC just past 15K (all mine) and my Superglide is around 100K (20 are mine).

"You see those battleships sitting there, and you think that they float on the water, don't you? You are wrong, they are carried to sea on the backs of those Chief Petty Officers!" Adm Halsey.

Thank you oldhippie,
Since you have responded I have a question about my profile image. I have attempted to update my picture and or avitar a few times from a .png from my desktop. When I select the save button the field clears and nothing changes. Also, my signature doesn't appear even though I have the show signature box checked. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Welcome to The Forum, Thank you for your service
:rider:wce

I grew up in Mystic and presently live in North Stonington.

Small world, my grandparents used to own a house on top of the hill just below Allen st. I graduated from grasso tech in 86. I miss the area but not the taxes or the new laws.

Back