free website stats program Hello from Satsuma, Fl | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Satsuma, Fl

tommygun

I signed on yesterday and the main reason is to try to learn from others and the way to do that is to listen and read all I can but every time I try to look something up it tells me I need more postings or something. I know everybody has heard that you learn more with your ears open and mouth shut.
Any way this area is one of the greatest places to ride with all the country and lack of traffic most of the time. Lake George is the 2nd largest lake in FL. and its a joy to ride around it and venture off east or west of it. It sounds like most have heard of Salt Springs, Ocala forest, Astor and lots of small towns every where. When I get up to the orange park area its just is not worth getting your butt mashed, not fun. I have ridden most of my life off & on in this area and Jacksonville yrs. ago. I just started riding a Dyna Fat Bob CVO last week. I had a very nice 06 Fatboy with a 103 crate motor until last December. Before that I had a nice Super Glide. I hope going back to the Dyna isn't a mistake. The 110 is very fast. Both bikes have been Dynoed. The 103B is one smooth motor though:cheers. Oh and it sure is hard to post pics. I guess I will figure it out sooner or later. Tom

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to The Forum
:rider:wce
I like my Dyna, fast and nimble:s

Back