free website stats program Hello, from Raven Bone | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello, from Raven Bone

Necromancer

My name is Brian and I have been riding motorcycles since I was a kid. Mostly dirt bikes at first till 2007 when I bought my now ex wife her Suzuki maunder 550. Then bought myself a suzuki intruder 1400. Had to self repose the bike when the divorce started. Now I have a 2000 sportster 883 and I love it!

I shoot a lot, paintball when I can and adventure all the time. 13 countries, 46 states. I use to fix medical imaging equipment (MRI, CT, X-RAY, Ultrasound) but now I am back to school at Kent State for Aerospace engineering...... looking for a job if anyone has one, I have over 14 years of electronic repair/ troubleshooting, installation experience

Looking for the service manual for my 2000 Harley sportster 883....:newsmile01:

SO funny story.....

I was getting off the freeway last week and the bike died on the ramp. After a couple of minor things, changed the plugs and nothing. So I figured I got dirty gas, because it cleared for a couple miles before dying again. Noticed no gas, so ordered the rebuild kit for the carb. Gets here rebuild the carb and as I am about to put everything back together I go to drain the fuel. THE PETCOCK isn't letting gas through...... Well, rebuilt the carb for nothing....tomorrow petcock!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back