free website stats program Hello from Pleasure Island, Alabama | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Pleasure Island, Alabama

alabiker

Been reading the forum as a guest for a while, finally got around to joining. I'm one of those who rode a lot as a young 'un but quit bikes in my 20's when I started raising a family. Went middle-aged crazy a while back and ordered me a new Road King Classic in 2001, been with her ever since. I retired last year and am planning to put some serious miles on my bike this year and next, so am trying to learn as much as I can about her now. This seemed like a great site for it.

I belong to a couple of sports forums but this is my first Harley one. My two biggest passions are Harley Davidson motorcycles and Alabama football. In fact my license plate reads TIDEHOG.

Oh yeah, Pleasure Island is the area along the Gulf Coast that includes Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. Little Cities, Big Beaches.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Roll Tide!

I was down in the Lake Wales area of south-central Florida a few weeks back, will hopefully be back through either going or coming in a month or so on a run down to the Keys. Some pretty boring stretches along the way but I usually hit a few rain storms to keep me awake.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

I'm planning on going to at least one of the Thunder Beach rallies this year so I'll probably see you there!

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back