free website stats program Hello from Nova Scotia. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Nova Scotia.

Blackstar

Just found this place while looking for links to homemade tools. Looks like a great spot. I just bought my first Harley back in May of this year and really enjoying it. 1993 black FLHTC. Had a backfire problem during decal and found the original pipe on the right cracked where the rear head pipe joins the front. Got a used set of Rinehart true duals and the backfire and popping is gone

Glenn

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's gonna be a long winter in my area so I have I'll have lots of questions. Next thing I need to do is get a manual. Does anyone know how reliable the $9.95 service manual download is. I was reading a thread in that section and one guy noted he paid for his DL and didn't receive it. Don't have the spare funds at the moment for a hard copy and figured the PDF version should be ok. Had one for my V-Star and printed it at work ;). Any ideas or leads are appreciated. 1993 FLHTC.

Again... thanks for the welcome. :)

Hey Glenn - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back