free website stats program Hello from Northern Virginia! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Northern Virginia!

OBX Kev

Hello fellow HD riders!
I'm located just outside of DC in Northern Virginia. I've got a 1994 Heritage that I bought brand new. I bought it while going through a lengthy divorce to help me blow off the stress and to rub it in my ex-wife's face. (lol) I had several rice burners back in the day (Kaws and a Honda) that I restored. I rode the heck out of the HD for a number of years but life, other hobbies and commitments kept the HD sitting in the garage more than in the wind. I'm in the process of replacing the original carb with a Mikuni HSR since stupid me left gas in the tank for a long period of time and totally gummed up the CV carb and the tank. I figure it gives me a chance to clean/rebuild the CV carb and get a new carb on it. I like to wrench so it really isn't is problem but I hate dealing with getting the varnish and muck out of tanks and carbs.
Thx,
Kevin

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.;)
Might that Heritage be a Moo Glide????
No, it is the FLSTC. I was considering the Moo when I put in the order but I liked having the bags and windshield as well as the Aqua pearl and Silver paint.

Back