free website stats program Hello From Marietta, GA | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello From Marietta, GA

SoftailRider

I've been a rider now for 30+ years and have had my Harley's since 2008. My wife and I enjoy both bikes tremedously. Mine, a 2008 Softail Deluxe, and my wife's, a 2010 Street Bob.

Having been increasingly frustrated with the heat that the 96ci generates in my horrible metro Atlanta commute, I've done a lot of research to determine an approach that works for me on getting the engine to run a little cooler. My Deluxe is still stock except for the American Custom exhaust, which I still use the baffles.

Having just received both, I'm ready to give the TFI tuner, and the Oil Bud oil cooler a go. Having joined this forum, I'm hoping to find some more detailed info regarding cooling experiences as well as other valuable insights.

I've read everything under the sun on this solution vs that solution for cooling and overall improvements. For one person, this solution is the best, and for another, yet another solution is better.

I hope to learn more from this forum through thoughtful and informed exchanges, respecting the thoughts, experiences and knowledge of others.

Welcome from just up the road in Woodstock, Georgia!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

Also, this section is mainly for saying hello and introducing yourself. Post your specific questions in the appropriate areas and you'll get tons of helpful replies.

Back