free website stats program Hello From British Columbia, Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello From British Columbia, Canada

Terry Anderson

Hello everyone. My name is Terry and I am from Kelowna B.C. I ride a beautiful 1994 flstf Fat Boy. My Mrs rides a 2008 Dyna 105th anniversary low rider. I an 57 years old and have always been fairly good on the wrenches. Always done everything myself with the exception of tranny work. I also believe in humor and honesty. That tells you the kind of person one really is. So right off the bat I have to tell you a story that I think is funny now but it sure as (EDIT) wasn't when it happened. Every year I check the fork oik on my Fat Boy. As most of you know, it is as simple as taking the nut off the fork tube, do your thing and put it all back together. Well in my wisdom i decided to do the same to my wife's Dyna. All went well until i thought a RPG went off right on my forehead. Than cap hit me so hard it knocked me back about 5 feet and sat my (EDIT) in a chair. After i came to my senses, I realized it was a different system. Funny now, not so then. I guess we all have to retain a little bit of humor and see the stupid things we do with a bit of laughter.

Moderator Note: Please read our rules on language

TQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Check out the rules on language. A Mod will be along to correct your post.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Canuck. This forum has a strong language policy so you might want to read the rules again. Enjoy the forum.

Back