free website stats program Hello Fellow Riders- I have a real tech question | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello Fellow Riders- I have a real tech question

JoFinn

So I have a 2023 police bike, FMP electro glide with traction control
The hand controls are data driven.
So I installed a soundstream radio and switched the handlebar switches from a police electro glide to a Street glide with Traction Control so I could get volume control at the thumb controls.
Of course I lost the ability to operate the wig wham pursuit lighting because there is no button to control it.
However, If I were to purchase a aux switch module for the lower fairing (next to the ignition switch) would it pick up the wig whams on the data bus? Any body know the answer?

So I have a 2023 police bike, FMP electro glide with traction control
The hand controls are data driven.
So I installed a soundstream radio and switched the handlebar switches from a police electro glide to a Street glide with Traction Control so I could get volume control at the thumb controls.
Of course I lost the ability to operate the wig wham pursuit lighting because there is no button to control it.
However, If I were to purchase a aux switch module for the lower fairing (next to the ignition switch) would it pick up the wig whams geometry dash subzero on the data bus? Any body know the answer?
I also don't know the answer. I never face this issue. I think that you can reference this thread: https://www.hdtimeline.com/threads/aux-pursuit-switches-repurpose-or-remove.49797/. Hope that it can help.

Back