free website stats program Hello Everyone my name is Tony and I'm new to this forum | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello Everyone my name is Tony and I'm new to this forum

Madlad

Hello everyone, my name is Tony my nick name and riding name is Madlad and I live in the Memphis, TN area. I started riding motorcycles when I was 7 or 8 years old, started out on a Honda QA 50 2 speed if anyone remember those, then up to a Z-50, Trail 70, XL-70, 125 dirt bikes, then had a Honda CB125 for my first street bike, then a Honda 1977 750-4 Super sport. After moving to this area and working and going to school at night, I got out of riding for several years, just didn't like all the big city traffic. I move in the early 90's to an area out side the city, that had a lot of 2 lane roads and want to start back riding and I purchased my first Harley then, it was a 1978 Iron head sportster and start back riding. After riding for a few months, I found people to ride with and they all had big twins and in February 0f 98, I purchased a 1996 Springe Softail and still have in 2014, I purchased a 2012 Fat Bob with the 103,fuel injections with a six speed transmission. I hurt my back and and don't to get ride as much as I would like anymore. I'm married and have 2 teenage boys, and ride from time to time now. But still not as much as I would like due to my back. I have been working on my own bikes, and have built build a couple of street cars in my time, I start working on engines with my brother-in-law when I was around 9 years old and don't mind working on my own stuff.

Want to think Admins for letting me join the forum.

Tony aka

Back