free website stats program Hello all hope you're having a fine day my name is Troy I'm New to the forum I appreciate ya . | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello all hope you're having a fine day my name is Troy I'm New to the forum I appreciate ya .

Trowee

I wanted to know If anyone might be interested in a complete softtial custom classic 2016 For parts only I do not have a title I have a bill of sale I do know the bike is not stolen or otherwise Looked for no liens. If you are a serious buyer PM me and I will send you my phone number I'm asking a little under half of what book value is And I can take part of that intrayed worktruck or otherwise Thank you for your time By the way the bike is in Missouri Valley Iowa I might be able to help out with delivery all or some

Welcome aboard from Gulf Coast AL
As it going down there I was in Birmingham for about 6 years loved it loved it got a brother that just stationed in Pensacola You guys quit (EDIT) off that weather girl down there sending all that rain up I was at storm you just had hope you made it through it all right

Last edited by a moderator:
Back