free website stats program Hello, A newbie to Harleys. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello, A newbie to Harleys.

meldrew

I live near Birmingham England, and at a fit 73 years of age I have recently bought my first Harley, a 2002 hugger, which I have just converted to 1200cc from 883, and I love it. :D
It is pedestrian compared to my Honda fireblade, but I enjoy the riding experience far more, more relaxed, comfortable and charismic, and you don't have to do 100mph + to enjoy it. :s

I started off life at BSA motorcycles, as an engineering apprentice in 1954, and have had many Beezers, followed by many Jap bikes, plus a mixed bag of others, and worked for a while as a motorcycle mechanic, before starting my small Plastics company, now retired. :newsmile047:

I am looking forward to joining other Harley riders on ride outs etc, and hope to meet new friends albeit I am now a bit long in the tooth. :)

good luck to you all.

welcome to a great forum from a fellow brummie.just need weather to buck up for a few more rides befors that white stuff appears.
ride safe
ken.w

Welcome to the world of Harley and this really great forum. I'm 69 and started riding at 66. You're an experienced biker so your Harley should really be enjoyable. Lot's of good people here from your side of the pond that you can hook up with. Again, welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing some good stories & experience. :D

Many thanks for your welcome guys, really appreciated, I look forward to enjoying the forums and common intrerests. :)

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

..................................................................................................................

Back