free website stats program Heel rest | Harley Davidson Forums

Heel rest

M

mrsbumblebee

Has anyone experiences with heel rests? I thought about some because it might be more comfy on long trips..... but I would like to hear your opinion about it.

I know Hobbit got a pair of wings, that are the same as heel rests. I have floorboards now, so.....

Anything that allows you to vary your leg position and move around a bit in the saddle is a huge benefit on longer rides!

I put them on and they make a huge difference. A lot more versatile than pegs, but not as versatile as footboards. As Dr. Doolittle said, anything that allows you to vary your leg position is a huge benefit.

Heel rest...

Anyone know of an inexpensive way to get a heel rest on my ride? Kury and HD are ridiculous for some heel comfort...any help would be great!

i have a set of HD heel rests, i absolutely love the way i can rest my heels on them and not get caught in the shifter or brake when i have to move feet fast, they are very comfy on long rides, almost like i am in a lazy boy going down the road, i have never had them hit the road either, although i am pretty sure i come close some times, fast and hard baby,

Re: Heel rest...

Ken.s nailed it despite my glide having boards and my Dyna pegs, only because i drag em thru the corners, i have always used the Kuryakyn ISO wings great for comfort and vibration absorbtion , and you get more room to alter foot postion, i have had them on Sporties, metrics and customs, if they came in black they would be on my Bob :D

1+ for the Kuryakyn ISO mini wings.

KuryakinMiniWings.jpg

Rob, may want to ask Kuryakyn to get their marketing department working on it!!! :bigsmiley24:

Last edited:
I looked the Küryakyn mini wings up and that's what I was looking for I think....
Thanks Hobbit for the advise ....I will get them a try and test them on longer trips! :)

Bought some of those Kuryakyn ISO wings and installed them today. It's unbelievable how comfy they are!

Thanks for the great advice Hobbit! :reyes

Back