free website stats program Headlight question | Harley Davidson Forums

Headlight question

DadzLowrider

Hello All-
I have a 08 Dyna Low Rider. I have the hardest time seeing at night. I already switched to the brighter bulb but it does not make enough of a difference. Anyone know if H-D makes a brighter light? Does anyone know if the double light from the Fat Bob will fit a Low Rider without any modifications? Thanks in advance for any help.

Been running them for years in different bikes as well as they guys I ride with and never a problem.

Believe me if you get one of those bulbs, you'll never want for a better headlight. It's a totally different light with just a bulb replacement.

I'm running that same bulb Glider is telling you about in my 2007 FXST, and my Brother is running one in his 2008 FatBoy. There's nothing to worry about and it makes a huge difference.

Get one from the link Glider has provided and you won't be sorry or disappointed.

Cool- Thanks Guy's, I am ordering one now. Appreciate it. Still curious though if anyone knows if a Fat Bob headlight will fit.

Cool- Thanks Guy's, I am ordering one now. Appreciate it. Still curious though if anyone knows if a Fat Bob headlight will fit.

I didn't even see that part before, sorry, I don't know for sure but I can prolly find out Tuesday, it would look cool too.:D I Like the Fat Bob look!

I didn't even see that part before, sorry, I don't know for sure but I can prolly find out Tuesday, it would look cool too.:D I Like the Fat Bob look!

That would be awesome if you could check on that for me. Imagine that light with two of these bright bulbs.

That would be awesome if you could check on that for me. Imagine that light with two of these bright bulbs.

The only issue is They've been trying to sell the the Fat Bob that's sitting at the dealer for a month now, when I got to find out, I might come out with a new Fat Bob.:D Probably not though, I still can't decide if I like the Fat Bob or the Cross Bones better :dknow

The only issue is They've been trying to sell the the Fat Bob that's sitting at the dealer for a month now, when I got to find out, I might come out with a new Fat Bob.:D Probably not though, I still can't decide if I like the Fat Bob or the Cross Bones better :dknow

I like them both. I looked at both but got such a good deal on my Low Rider I could not pass it up. If I had not got the deal I would have gone with the Fat Bob though.

Back