AGAINST HEADLIGHT MODULATOR

• YES

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrSleepy

Recently a friend of mine's daughter, her husband, and another couple were riding, and a car pulled right out in front of them, one of the rider's spattered the side of the car and hit the windshield. another hit the side of the car and another laid it down and sustained slight injuries .. The last rider was able to stop.. two of them got messed up pretty bad. After that I decided to get a headlight modulator installed. it took about 10 minutes to install. I was against them but after using it for a couple weeks, I'm a believer in them, I was riding down the road with the headlight flashing and noticed a car on a side street, As I got close the car started to pull out then stopped.. as I passed I noticed A Young girl had a cell phone attached to the side of her head.. I firmly believe that the flashing caught her attention.. Now I'm wondering what you guy's think of the flashing head light.. This modulator works on high beams and when you flip the switch to low beam it cancels.. plus it has a built in sensor that prevents it from working at night or low light conditions..

Sorry to hear about your friends. Wish them full recovery physically and mentally with the crash.

as far as the HL mod. -- if it works for you then thats what counts.

JMO on them --- not so much a fan. Due to the first time I ever encountered a scoot with one installed was he was coming up behind me and I thought it was the "po-po" after me. So I pulled over and he went on by - just a dude out for a ride!!!

:s Any thing we can do to over come (I DID NOT SEE HIM OFFICER) is a good thing IMO and Caps were intended

I find them a little annoying, but if just one modulator saves one motorcyclist's life a year, I'm all for them. I just put "hyper yellow" bulbs in my auxiliary lights hoping that it might help me be noticed.

Another useful tool. Can you tell us which unit you installed?

I use mine high traffic areas going to work in am. When cages are running late & pushing the lights. Its the Kristan pathblazer.

Were I had people pulling out infront of me on a daily basis. Installed the headlight modulator and now it happens once a week or less (on average). I have been riding for 40 years and this is my first modulator, I am a real beleiver in them now. Best money I have ever spent. JMO

.. I hope Its ok to share this link to the web site.
The one I bought was a sS75H4 and it went on a 2000 roadking. I wished I would have got the combo. that had the headlight and brakelight modulator both for one price. These people have the best price I've found. I hope this helps. also Real simple to install.

Thank you very much for your useful info. I just purchased the combo for my sportster. Was it hard to install?

Back