free website stats program HD Tall Boy - LePera Daddy long legs seat | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Tall Boy - LePera Daddy long legs seat

DynaBob09

Narrowed my choice down to these two for my 2009 Fat Bob.
HD Tall boy seat
LePera Daddy long legs seat
I definitely need a little room behind me. I would not mind staying the same height of a little up. Don’t want to go down though.
Any of you guys have one these seats and care to comment on how it worked for you?

Narrowed my choice down to these two for my 2009 Fat Bob.
HD Tall boy seat
LePera Daddy long legs seat
I definitely need a little room behind me. I would not mind staying the same height of a little up. Don’t want to go down though.
Any of you guys have one these seats and care to comment on how it worked for you?
I have the tallboy seat on my "08" DYNA. I very much like it, I am 6ft. tall and weigh about 300lbs. I tried several seats before deciding on this one.

I looked at both of these seats on webpages, but never did buy them. Wish I could have had one mounted so I could try it on. I ended up buying a Mustang Wide Vintage 2 up. Got a great deal on it new at $350. I'm 6.2, 224lbs and I love the seat with it's 16.5" width (12" passenger). I can ride for long periods with it. The thicker paddding raises me about an inch, it's a nice seat, very good quality construction.

I have a tall boy seat on my 08 Ultra Classic. It sets you back an inch or two, but it's not the most comfy seat in the world. That and the little embossed Harley logo outline tends to split after only a few dozen rides. It's also harder than most seats and quite slippery. I'm 6'4" 290lbs and I need something even further back and with more cushion. Any ideas?

I have a tall boy seat on my 08 Ultra Classic. It sets you back an inch or two, but it's not the most comfy seat in the world. That and the little embossed Harley logo outline tends to split after only a few dozen rides. It's also harder than most seats and quite slippery. I'm 6'4" 290lbs and I need something even further back and with more cushion. Any ideas?
I ended up getting the Tall Boy and actually am happy with it. Maybe they are made a little different for the Dyna's. A lot more comfortable that stock. I find I can ride over an hour without any issue to my tail bone now. I would still like to go back an inch or two though. I think that Harleys were designed for shorter riders.

I'm 6'2" and put the tall boy on my 09 fxdf - i really got it for the old lady (the stock seat isn't designed for a passenger), but it's better for me too - a little up and a little back.

I considered a Corbin (great reputation, and heated seat ), but they couldn't promise it would fit with my backrest and rack. If i'm ever riding in the Daytona area I'll stop in and visit Corbin.

Back