free website stats program HD Talking Drive | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Talking Drive

craig Lee

Hey Guys and Gals!
Duh..... we just realized we can donate $ to this wonderful website. We just noticed the BIG GOLD LETTERS "DONATE" at the top of this page. We know how humble the HD Talking Team is and we have not been put up to starting this thread. We're just glad we can contribute in a small way and hope others can too.
Craig and Mz Bling:dude

I have made few posts regarding this. It amazes me how many members we have VS how many donate a few bucks now and then. Most can afford HD so I have to presume they can afford a small donation to help this site be maintained. After all, it is all who visit here that benefit. Shouldn't we all pitch in? All that is offered here in both advice and experience has to be worth something. Glad you recognize the value and are willing to pitch in so all can benefit. Thanks and ride safe.

I'm in! Thanks walleye for the gentle push (was going to sooner or later, but why not sooner?)!

Thanks STEVE (what a visionary), glider, Hobbit, Bud White, NEWHD74FAN, TQuentin1, STEVE07, smitty901, and all those I have yet to get good advice, fellowship, and biker comraderie from!

Don't want to forget my appreciation for the respect, manners and courtesies that are promoted and enforced by the monitors and the community as a whole. This is the #1 reason I am now a regular contributor!

I'm glad to help support. I've learned so much. Look at how much you pay for a service manual. This info you get from this site is pricless.

I'm with you guys on this and agree. I get more useful info on riding and maintaining my bike from this site than I do from the dealer...(even tho I have a great dealer and have never felt I was led down the wrong road with them).

I've been meaning to donate something for some time but this thread kinda puts it over the edge.

Thanks to all for the great info and other threads and thanks to all the mods for maintaining the best HD info site on-line!!

Thank you for your donation. Thanks for supporting us, your donation will help us cover the site cost.

I guess guilt got the best of me. I made my contribution today, I have been helped by information found on this site for a lot longer.

I guess guilt got the best of me. I made my contribution today, I have been helped by information found on this site for a lot longer.

I certainly was not trying to cause guilt on anyone, But thanks for your support. I kind if look at it like when your out with buds and your having a few drinks, you all take turns buying and pull your own weight. You don't just sit there and benefit off others. Really it is just doing what is right as long as you can do it. :D

Back